Thursday 12 February 2009

New York Adventures

St. John the Baptist School, Woking
This blog is about our trip to New York City. Our being teachers and students from St. John the Baptist School in Woking.

We will leave tomorrow Friday at 12:00 and I can’t wait. I have not been home since last August and the thought of just smelling (ok I know) American air is too much to think about. In other words I can’t wait. Also with the change in government I want to feel the excitement of being an American in America. We will leave from Heathrow terminal 5 with around 38 students and 5 teachers. During the coming days, I will give you a recap of our adventures through the use of hopefully video, text and images.

1 comment:

  1. Have an amazing time. We are all very jealous of you. Send us a post-card and say hi to Barak for us!

    ReplyDelete